Saturday, August 27, 2011

EEEKS!! BRUTUS HAS BEEN TETHERED!!




OMG!!
CALL OUT THE ANIMAL RIGHT NUTS, THEIR FACTORY WORKERS AND THEIR LOCAL HATE MONGERING GOSSIP COLUMN (FACEBOOK) ...AS THE JIG IS UP!! THEY NOW HAVE THE PROOF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ......

MY POOR DOGS ARE VICTIMS OF THE TETHER AND I AM AN AWFUL TETHERER!!!


This was taken in 2003..when people still had rights to do what ever they wanted with their dogs without fear that some crazy animal rights nuts would turn you into the local government.


My poor lonely dogs , Miss TaTonka, Shaft and Baby Brutus where tethered to the tree .. all three of them together...OH NO ..NOT THREE LARGE BREED DOGS , 2 BEING PIT BULLS.. DANGEROUSLY TETHERED TO A TREE..which by some peoples views can make them aggressive and thus will maul a child walking by... (middle finger to the Animal Rights Nutters currently invading our county)

At least they had a water bowl and it has water in it ..if this picture had panned to the side you would have seen me and my son washing our cars and we wanted to let the dogs get some sun and air. We did not have a fence as of yet so we responsibly tethered them to the tree . Can you image the uproar from my community if all three were loose and possibly running the streets?



I do not tether my dogs ..they are house dogs . However I do not feel that I was put on this earth to judge others who do. My dogs have taught me not to judge a book by its cover. Same goes with outside dogs.. not all out door tethered dogs are unloved and neglected.



I am only writting about this on my Beloved Brutus' site because he has brought so much to my life. He brought so many different people to me.some awesome..some not so great.. but these are the lessons he is here to teach me....

My stance on all this craziness in our county is simple:


1. Don't ban tethering as you are messing with my rights to do what I want with MY dogs on MY property.


2. Strengthen the laws that are currently on the books so that the Animal Control Officers can go on to the property to access each situation and if need be educate the owner on responsible ownership. Many owners are just clueless and an ounce of education might help.


3. If there is neglect and clear evidence of animal cruelty give the authority to the ACO's to remove the animal in order to protect and or save the animal from any further harm or death.


4. To all the Animal Rights Activist that are raking in all kinds of donations to their organization- why don't you use that money to educate the public instead of using it for your own agenda?. Not Once have you actually worked in our community, to try and do any kind of outreach program. Instead you just want to come in, conquer and then move on to your next unsuspecting county and thus raking in more $$$. I have challenged these people to come do the hard work, to go out into the community and educate on their cause, yet they have chosen not to..so to the AR nutters...YOU DO NOT AND WILL NOT EVER HAVE MY RESPECT, MY VOTE OR ANY OF MY $$$






.







No comments:

Post a Comment