Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brutus ..the Lizard and Snake Hunter






When Brutus was younger and in his prime he would spend hours trying to catch all the snakes and lizards in our backyard. His high drive and desire to please his owner would not allow him to stop until he brought one or the other to my back door. Even though I was grossed out as I am totally afraid of snakes I would still praised him and he would promptly go back on the hunt.

Now a days he is less interested but every once in a while I catch him trying to catch one more. I must admit lately, I have cheated and have helped him in his hunting. I would point out a lizard to him and kinda corral it for him but I let him actually catch it, shake it and spit it out so that he can show me once again that he is still the GREAT LIZARD HUNTER OF HIS BACKYARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment