Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poem- do what must be done





                                 
Brutus looking up to heaven  
    If it should be I grow frail and weak and pain prevents my peaceful sleep
            Then you must do what must be done when this battle can't be won

            You will be sad, I understand., Selfishness might stay your hand.

      But on this day, more than the rest,Your love and friendship take the test
We've had so many happy years
                           That what's to come can hold no fears,
                                You'd not want me to suffer, so,
                             When the time comes to let me go
                           Take me where my needs they'll tend.
                                Only - stay with me until the end
                                 Hold me firm and speak to me
                                  until my eyes no longer see.
                               I know, in time, you too will see
                            It is a kindness that you do for me,
                             Although my tail Its' last has waved,
                             From pain & suffering I've been saved.
                           .We've been so close for the past 8 years
                               Don't let your heart hold any tears

No comments:

Post a Comment