Monday, September 12, 2011

NO SECOND CHANCES OR DO OVERS

1:18 pm

 A very wise man once told me DEAD IS DEAD AND YOU DONT COME BACK FROM DEAD . NO SECOND CHANCES OR DO OVERS.... WHEN YOUR GONE YOUR GONE!

This is Why I am having such a hard time letting Brutus go... as he will be gone forever and all that will be left of him will be our memories and our heartbreak.Nothing will ever fill that void and nothing will ever come close to replacing having him here with us.  ..Honestly my faith is not strong enough to  know if  we truly will ever see him again or if his spirit really goes to doggie paradise. If I knew 100% that he would be waiting for me somewhere then it wouldnt be so hard to let him go. . I tell myself that he will be in better place and that I will be relieving his suffering but do not I truly believe it. .

He belongs here with us!!!!! ( anger, denial,scared,  grief)

 What will I do with out him in my life? He has been a constant light , a forever loving and forgiving soul. He is a one of kind and no other dog will ever come close to him. Our family will have such a void.   Once we let him go .. we cant bring him back ..that is why I want to make sure when he goes , its because he needs to truly go, because he is ready to go... call me selfish.. call me in denial , call me scared ....call me NOT READY TO LET HIM  GO ..as GONE IS GONE and there is NO DO OVERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment