Friday, September 16, 2011

You will always be in my thoughts

Brutus and Daddy last pic precious moments



I held you in my arms
As you took your final breath
Tears filled my eyes
As I finally accepted your death.








As you become an angel
Tear drops hit the floor
Silence fills the room
Pain you'll feel no more.

How will I live without you?
How will I go on?
How will I face another day
Knowing that you're gone?

But I wasn't selfish
I only thought of you
The peace that you must feel
It was something I had to do.

So fly up to heaven
Be at peace my baby
We had a lifetime of
something wonderful
Never forget how happy
you made me.

I will never forget your beautiful face. You taught forgiveness faith strength and unconditional LOVE.

You will always be in my thoughts peace be with you now till we meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment