Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LESSON ONE





Oh my how this picture makes me cringe!! The Animal Rights people would be all over me for this one...

Lesson one- As Pit Bull owners,
We should be content in "knowing" what we have and not have the need in "showing" what we have  or the ignorance in "proving" what we have .

My Husband and son bought these ugly chains and a huge heavy lock for Brutus to wear "to build the muscles in his chest"

After about a month of him wearing this heavy chain and the heavy lock hitting me in the head everytime Brutus jumped into bed I told the guys to only let him wear this during the day and that I was taking it off at night. Well , a few weeks later Brutus went to lay down on my tiled floor and the force and heaviness of the lock cracked one of the tiles... I had enough. I took it off of him and hid the chain and lock.

Of course there was a heated discussion from the guys saying that they didnt want thier "pit bull" to be a wimp and wanted people to know how tough he was.

Needless to say Momma won .. as the saying goes "when Momma's not happy ..no one is happy".

I later learned that you dont need heavy chains to build the chest and back muscles. Exercising your dog such as walking , hang time, spring boarding ect..every day for at least 30 mintues and proper diet will do the trick. WHO KNEW??.. OBVIOUSLY NOT US !!!

** side note ** he still hasnt grown into his ears ...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment