Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ALL THAT IS - BRUTUS

On May 12, 2011
Our  world came crashing down as our Vet advised me that our  beloved 8 year old Pure Bred  American Pit Bull Terrier Brutus' supposed injury to his knee was in fact not an injury but was cancer. Osteosarcoma - Bone Cancer
.


This is a journal of what has happened since that fateful day and what came before it.

I hope to fully capture "All that is BRUTUS" in this journal, from the day he came into our lives up to his last breath. Some posts will be educational while others will tell of  proud, funny and or sad times throughout his short life. I hope to pass on "his lessons" that he has taught me. My hope is this will allow others to learn from him too..... After all.......

Brutus has been my teacher on everything pit bull and so so so much more !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment