Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DEFENDER AGAINST ALL EVIL

Dogs have funny quirks too ...


When Brutus was about 18 months old, I heard him doing this low growl sound and I could hear his nails on the tile moving forward and then slipping back in my kitchen area.. then would hear the nails move forward and another low growl. I went to investigate what was going on. I thought maybe he had cornered a lizard or God forbid a rat. I guess he could hear me coming toward him and his growls got lower and deeper. I was really starting to worry ..maybe a snake got in the house ..as he was famous for catching lizards and snakes...... as I came around the corner I was a little hesitant and when I got there I am almost fell on the ground.....LAUGHING... he was protecting his family from the big bad ......

DOG FOOD BAG !!!!!!

To this day he still is uncomfortable around the dog food bags and gives them the stink eye when he cant avoid them ...

Thanks for the laugh Brutus..

No comments:

Post a Comment