Saturday, March 17, 2012

5 months since Bru slipped away

My dearest Brutus ..

It has been more than 5 months since my boy Brutus passed away .
Life has gone on without him but the great memories are with me always. I still find myself from time to time getting misty eyed and wishing he was here. But the pain of losing him is now a little more bearable. I still find myself clinging to his memories and instead of crying I find myself smiling more and more at the mention of his name.

My 4 year old  grandson Brian always tells me that he "misses Boo- Boo and wishes he  could see him again." He laughs and tells me how Boo-Boo's tail was so funny..and that he misses his tail.  (Brutus' tail was a true tail of fast love thumps and his licks where almost too too much )







No comments:

Post a Comment