Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In my dreams


4/17/12
Last night before I feel asleep I asked Brutus to come to me in my dreams.
It was a strange dream where a Blue Jay was fluttering around all over the place but would calm down for us to hold him. By us I mean the grandchildren and my husband.
Then a wolfish german shepherd dog appeared that turned into a black and tan wolf rottiwieler. But the eyes were Brutus’……everything that I felt in my body during the dream told me it was Brutus ..maybe he has taken on a different form or he is telling me he is enjoying his afterlife with these other spirits.. All I know that what ever the dream meant it made me feel good when I woke up and I felt a sense of peace for him and for me. 
So thank you Brutus for visiting me and letting me feel your love again

No comments:

Post a Comment